At Pixel Fish, we are massive fans of WordPress. Since 2011, we have exclusively built over 250 unique websites for our clients using WordPress. What makes WordPress such a fantastic platform, and why is it the world’s number 1 solution for new websites?
Firstly here are some WordPress facts to kick off
- It was first released in 2003
- 75 Million Sites depend on WordPress
- WordPress accounts for 43% of all websites
- 25% of all new sites are built with WordPress
- 14.7% of the world’s top websites.
- 30,000 WordPress Plug-ins and Growing!
- WordPress has a 60.8% market share in the CMS market
* For more info, go view the Wikipedia Page
Secondly, you are in control
- You can easily Add or remove pages
- Insert Images, text, videos, and links
- • Create a blog or news page
- Choose your website functionality
- Add a shop and start selling online
Thirdly, there is an incredible range of support available
- WordPress has a huge global user base – with lots of friendly people willing to help
- There are over 30,000 plugins that add extra functionality to your website without the need for coding
- You can find tutorials & videos
10 Reasons Why You Need To Use WordPress For Your Business Website
Thirdly, here are 10 more excellent reasons why WordPress is our number 1 choice
- WordPress is forward-thinking and responsive, with continual updates – making sure your website looks great on all devices.
- WordPress is user-friendly and very intuitive – making editing content easy for any user.
- SEO (Search engine optimization) improvements are built into WordPress, ensuring better rankings in Google and other search engines.
- WordPress sites are secure and regularly receive security updates, meaning peace of mind when
- WordPress is free and Open Source
- Brilliant interface with an easy-to-use visual editor
- Wide range of plugins add extra functionality to any site
- Incredible range of themes to pick from
- Google absolutely WordPress for SEO
- Scaleable – so as your needs grow, so can your website with WordPress
- WordPress loves your blogs by making it super easy to create your blog and maintain it
- Well …we use it, so it must be good! That is why Pixel Fish use WordPress!
Typical Types of websites that can be built on WordPress include:
- Brochure websites – Brochure websites are designed to provide information about a business or organisation.
- eCommerce websites – A professional website for selling products and/or services.
- Membership websites – These sites allow you to offer exclusive content, access or privileges to members.
- Portfolio websites – Showcase your work with an attractive portfolio
- Blogs & Newsletters – Keeps your customers up to date with the latest news & information.
- Social Network websites – Enable your users to interact with each other in a social setting.
- Job boards and directory sites – Allow businesses to be found and post jobs and services.
- Communities and forums sites – Allow users to share opinions and experiences.
- Knowledge management systems – Provide an online repository of information for your customers or employees.
- Intranet portals – Allow companies to access applications, data and other resources from a single website.
- Event websites – Display upcoming events, ticket sales and more.
- Business sites – Sleek and informative websites for businesses of all sizes.
- Event websites – Showcase upcoming events and manage ticket sales directly from your website.
- Non-profit organisations or charities – Build a site to spread the word about your cause.
No matter what type of website you need, WordPress can help you create it quickly and easily. With its flexible features and user-friendly interface, you’ll be able to customise the look and feel of your website
The possibilities are endless with WordPress. With an ever increasing range of plugins and themes you can create most anything
Top 10 reasons to choose WooCommerce for your business
What is Blogging? And how can it grow my business?
The Vital Role of Mobile Website Design
Top 9 Benefits of WordPress Web Design: Opening up on Open Source
Why your business needs to embrace WordPress for Web Design
Why You Should Keep Your WordPress Website Up To Date
How many pages should my website have for SEO?
How to Build the Perfect E-Commerce Checkout Experience