One of the vital foundations of successful website design is having elegant, well-crafted branding. Pixel Fish can work to create your business a vibrant new Brand Identity Design to showcase your business in a modern, engaging manner to your clients. From the choice of typography, and selective imagery through to the colour scheme, every design element helps create the perfect brand. We have worked with many valued clients to expertly design their Brand Identity and flow that creative process through to their website design. Please see Some of our happy Branding and Website Design clients.
Our Brand Identity Design process
Our creative team will meet with you to understand your business, objectives and branding requirements. We will take you through our branding briefing process whereby we will identify what sets you apart, how you want your business to be portrayed and what you are looking for in your new branding.
Our team will then go away to design your new branding based on the brief. Once complete, we will present 2-3 design concepts for your review.
Based on your feedback, Pixel Fish will take the chosen concept through up to 2 rounds of revisions until the logo is approved.
Once approved, we will create and provide you with the following versions of your logo:
• AI – Colour CMYK and Black / White. (Vector file ideal for printing)
• EPS – Colour CMYK and Black / White. (Vector file ideal for printing)
• PDF – Colour CMYK and Black / White. (Vector file ideal for printing)
• SVG – Colour (Vector file for use on Web/Screen)
• PNG – Transparent Colour RGB. Large, Medium, Small (For use on Web/Screen)
• JPEG – Colour RGB. Large, Medium, Small (For use on Web/Screen)
• We will also provide you with an A4 Logo Explanation sheet outlining all fonts and colours used.
1) The logo will be provided in an outlined format. Due to ownership permissions, no fonts will be supplied. If required, the client can purchase the used fonts at their own discretion to use internally.
2) This work does not include designing of any other items such as business cards, letterheads, posters etc. Pixel Fish can provide a quote for additional design work required.
Speak to Pixel Fish today to see how we can help your business with Brand Identity Design.