WordPress Web Design Sydney ExpertsSee why we've become WordPress Web Design Experts
WordPress is brilliant
1. WordPress is forward thinking and responsive with continual updates
2. WordPress is actually free and Open Source
3. Brilliant interface with an easy to use visual editor
4. Wide range of plugins add extra functionality to any site
5. Incredible range of themes to pick from
6. Google absolutely WordPress for SEO
7. Scaleable – so as your needs grow, so can your website with WordPress
8. WordPress is super easy to create your blog and maintain it
9. Easy to keep secure through updates
10. Well …it’s brilliant!
Why we use WordPress
We often get asked Why we use WordPress and not other CMS solutions such as Joomla or Drupal.
See why Pixel Fish have worked hard to become the WordPress Web Design Experts.
Amazing WordPress facts
- WordPress was first released in 2003
- 100 websites worldwide use WordPress
- 25% of all new sites use WordPress
- There are 30,000+ WordPress Plug-ins!
You are in control
- You can easily Add or remove pages
- Insert Images, text, videos, links
- Create a blog or news page
- Choose your website functionality
5 Reasons You Should Switch to WordPress Web Design
1) Search Engine Optimization
WordPress is home to what many experts consider the most search engine-friendly content management system available.
With more than 45,000 Word Press Web Design plugins available, regardless of your business model or industry, you will find a plugin that serves your needs.
Thanks to its many plugins and the evolution of it’s software, WordPress’ capabilities have since increased dramatically meaning that millions of business owners around the world have access to an extremely user friendly and usable business website solution.
Thanks to the platform’s global popularity, you will not find it difficult to get answers to any questions or problems with have with WordPress.
5) Available Experts
Given the popularity of WordPress, it means there are any experienced Web Designers world wide who can assist businesses with their WordPress Web Design
Get Started with a new Pixel Fish Website
We would love to hear about your upcoming website project
Kevin Fouché, Pixel Fish Director