As a business owner, you always seek the edge to keep your business competitive in today’s marketplace. As such, when you get ready to launch your next website, there are 9 key business web design package features you should look for. Let’s explore what to look for in a good web design package that will boost your online presence.
9 Business Web Design Package Features
- Fixed cost
- Custom designed website
- Mobile responsive design
- SEO search engine friendly
- Social media integrated
- Stock images
- Ability to add more pages after launch
- Private website training
- Ongoing Web Hosting, Support & Maintenance
9 Business Web Design Package Features
1. Fixed cost
Few things are more frustrating than planning on spending one amount on your website, only to be continually hit with price increases. To avoid this, you should only consider a web designer that will give you a flat price up front. This removes the uncertainty from the process and provides you better value, as you know you won’t be hit with cost increases every time you ask a question or suggest a change. A small business web design package that has a fixed price is the perfect solution. At Pixel Fish, we infact offer a range of website design packages for clients.
2. Custom-designed website
Some web design teams use a template for every website they build. The result is your website could end up looking exactly like your competitors’ websites. Instead of settling for a template, insist that your web designer custom-design your website from the ground up. This unique approach to web design will ensure that your website stands out from the crowd and captures the attention of potential customers. At Pixel Fish, we offer custom-designed websites for clients who want something truly special for their business.
3. Mobile responsive design
If your customers resort to scrolling sideways to see your website, they will likely be annoyed and leave your site. A mobile responsive design will cause your site to automatically reconfigure its layout to match the screen to the device used to view it. This keeps your site looking good and reduces customer annoyance. At Pixel Fish, we ensure that our custom-designed websites are mobile responsive for a perfect viewing experience on all devices.
Benefits of Mobile Responsive Website Design
- Improved customer experience – mobile responsive design ensures that customers can view your website quickly and easily, regardless of the device they’re using.
- Increased visibility – search engine algorithms favour sites that are optimised for mobile devices.
- Enhanced image – a professionally designed website gives potential customers confidence in your business from their first impression.
- Increased conversion rates – customers are more likely to make a purchase when they have an enjoyable browsing experience.
4. SEO search engine friendly
Search engine optimization (“SEO”) is key to a successful business. You need to show up in the search results, and to do that, your website must be designed so that search engines find it easier to navigate and understand. Your next business web design package features absolutely must include this attribute. At Pixel Fish, we optimize our custom designed websites to ensure maximum visibility and ranking on search engine results pages.
SEO Tip 1: Use the Yoast SEO plugin
Try the Yoast SEO plugin on your new website for a complete SEO solution. It will ensure you stay ahead of the competition and keep your website looking good. Yoast will analyze your content to ensure it’s the best it can be for search engine visibility. The Yoast SEO plugin can you with implementing key elements such as meta descriptions, titles, and alt tags. Plus it will help you optimize your content for social media sharing.
SEO Tip 2: Implement Google Analytics tracking
You’re also going to want to start tracking visitor data with Google Analytics. With Google Analytics set up properly on your website, you have access to a wealth of information about who is visiting your site. With this data, you can make informed decisions on how to grow your website and increase user engagement. Additionally, Google Analytics will help you track conversions and measure the effectiveness of your marketing efforts.
5. Social media integrated
A strong website is nothing unless you have a good social media presence to go along with it. The best websites are integrated with social media platforms, making the transition from one to the other seamless in terms of content and experience. Your web design package should include a fully integrated social media platform so that you can reach your customers on multiple platforms.
Here are the best Social Media platforms to explore for your business
- Facebook – Get your message out to an extremely large audience with Facebook.
- Twitter – Share content, engage customers and reach new followers with Twitter.
- Instagram – Utilize visuals and captivating designs to draw in potential customers on Instagram.
- LinkedIn – Network with industry professionals and turn them into loyal customers.
- Pinterest – Reach a larger audience with beautiful visuals on Pinterest.
- YouTube – Share video content to engage your audience and create an amazing user experience.
Integrating your website with multiple social media platforms can help you reach more customers, increase engagement and build brand loyalty. With a well-managed presence on the right social media networks, you can maximize your exposure and make sure that prospects are aware of your products or services,
6. Stock images
People, including your potential customers, are visual creatures. You need strong and colourful images throughout your site to engage them and draw their attention to main points. Your web design package features must include good, relevant images.
Tips for choosing the best stock images
- Consistency: Look for images that are consistent with your brand, message and tone.
- Tasteful: Avoid using cheesy or clichéd stock images.
- Mix it Up: Consider using a mix of photo-realistic and illustrated images.
- Resolution: Make sure the resolution is high enough for web use.
- Royalty-Free: Don’t forget to check copyright restrictions on any stock
7. Ability to add more pages to your site easily after launch
You don’t want to pay your web designer to put together a website and then later find that you have to pay more if you want to add pages to your site quickly. Worse yet would be finding out that adding pages is not even an option. Instead, find a web designer using a platform such as WordPress, making it a snap to add more pages.
8. Private website training
A website you can’t use is of little use to you or your customers. You need the ability to add information and updates as necessary. Ensure you’re using a website designer who offers training on your new website. Private website management training will help your team understand the WordPress CMS (content management system) and help you make edits and changes to your Website over time. Undertaking a comprehensive training program will ensure you know how to edit and update your new professional website.
9. Ongoing Web Hosting, Support & Maintenance
Some web design businesses will launch your website, shake your hand, and wish you luck. Then, down the road, if something happens, you’re on your own.
You should find a web design company that offers ongoing web hosting and support to ensure your site stays up and running in the future. At Pixel Fish, we offer future web design support packages to all of our customers. They can choose from our available web development package plans, or we can create a custom plan for them.
What about Ecommerce?
Here are the key features to look for when comparing ecommerce web design packages
These are the essential elements you need to ensure your online store is secure and functioning properly.
- Mobile Responsive Design
- Easy to use Shopping cart functionality
- Product management system
- Payment gateway integration
- Security features such as SSL certificates and PCI compliance
- Ongoing website maintenance and support
Pixel Fish has a range of affordable web design packages
Since our early beginnings, we have provided value-for-money packages for our small business website clients.
Our web design development packages include:
- 1 page website design package (LaunchPad One Page Web Design Package)
- 3 page website design package (KickStart Web Design Package)
- Small Business website development package
- ContentPlus+ Website Pack
- LogoPlus+ Website Pack
In addition, we offer all of the above features as a matter of practice when we design and create a website for a client. If you have any questions about web design, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to helping you!
Check out some of our latest Website Design projects and Testimonials.
• Professional Services Projects
• Aged Care and Disability Services Projects
• Financial Services Projects
• Branding and Website Design Projects
• Manufacturing, Logistics and Industrial Projects
• Restaurant and Hospitality Projects
How to Create Digital Content for Your At-Home Clients
Top 9 WordPress Website Design Trends
How to Stay Top of Mind for Your Customers by Utilising Your Website
12 Steps to Shift Your Business to an Online Delivery Model Business
7 Reasons WordPress is Perfect for Your Website in Today’s Environment
6 Important COVID Web Design Tips for your business
5 Ways to Streamline Your Business to Work and Collaborate Remotely
How to Build a Customer Journey Map to Enhance Your Website Design
7 Key Questions to ask before Choosing the Best WordPress Theme
4 Essentials of E-Commerce Website Design that Converts
10 Best Practices for a Successful WordPress Website Design Project
Top 8 Advanced WordPress Features and Plugins to Beat Your Competition