Responsive Mobile Website DesignWe are the Responsive Mobile Website Design Experts
Does your business have Mobile Friendly Web Design?
Google announced commencing April 21st 2015, they will prioritise and rank ‘Mobile Responsive’ websites higher than those websites which are not.
“Starting April 21, we will be expanding our use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal. This change will affect mobile searches in all languages worldwide and will have a significant impact in our search results. Consequently, users will find it easier to get relevant, high quality search results that are optimized for their devices.” Ref: http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com.au
Does your website get the mobile friendly tick of approval?
Some compelling stats why your website needs to feature Mobile Website Design
1. 70% of Australian Adults own a smartphone
2. 55% of all website traffic is from mobile devices
3. Since 2015 Google penalize websites not featuring Mobile Website Design
4. A visitor is 5 times more likely to leave a non mobile friendly website on a smart phone
5. 1.2 Billion people worldwide access the web from mobile device
Watch our video explaining our Mobile Website Design
Read Our Latest Mobile Website Design Blog Articles
Get Started with a new Pixel Fish Website
We would love to hear about your upcoming website project
Kevin Fouché, Pixel Fish Director