When undertaking a new website for your small business, you probably will hear many horror stories of website disasters from other small businesses. Let’s explore Top 5 Small Business Website Myths.
Some businesses tell tales of being given an unusable, expensive website that didn’t work on portable devices, didn’t show up on Google and had no support from the designers after the project finished. At Pixel Fish, we hear these stories all too often, unfortunately.
At Pixel Fish, we don’t only build and deliver fully working fantastic websites,… we build websites that grow your business! We are there for you along the way.
Common Small Business Website myths
- Updating my website will be too complex and expensive for me.
- Organising the domain name and hosting is very complicated and time-consuming.
- I will be left high and dry without support after launching the website.
- There are many hidden costs with websites.
- My website won’t work on my Tablet or Smartphone.
- Looking after the website is too hard for me.
Here are some common Small Business Website myths:
1. Updating my website will be too complex and expensive for me.
BUSTED: Every Pixel Fish website is straightforward to use and can be updated as much as you like as often as you like with no additional cost.
2. Organising the domain name and hosting is very complicated and time-consuming.
BUSTED: At Pixel Fish, we understand how busy it is running a small business. Therefore we make everything as easy as possible for you by assisting with purchasing and managing your domain name. So you can put your feet up and relax!
3. I will be left high and dry without support after launching the website.
BUSTED: At Pixel Fish, you deal with real people, and we will be with you for the life of your website. Our support is real peace of mind.
4. There are many hidden costs with websites.
BUSTED: With Pixel Fish, all of our costs our outlined from the very beginning so there are nasty surprises along the way. We are very transparent with all of our clients and always do the right thing by them.
5. My website won’t work on my Tablet or Smartphone.
BUSTED: Every Pixel Fish website is built using WordPress with Mobile Responsive functionality, hence will be easily viewable on all portable devices. We make sure your website looks fabulous and works flawlessly, no matter which device it is being viewed on.
6. Looking after the website is too hard for me.
BUSTED: At Pixel Fish we provide ongoing support packages so that you don’t need to worry about the day-to-day running of your website.
Top Features to include on your new business website
- Easy-to-use Content Management System (CMS): Our CMS is the easiest to use, allowing you to easily manage the content on your website without any technical know-how.
- Responsive Design: All Pixel Fish websites are automatically optimised for desktop, tablet and smartphone devices so that they look great no matter which device they are being viewed on.
- Search Engine Optimisation: Our team of experts will make sure your website is optimised for maximum visibility in search engines so that you get the most out of your website’s potential.
- Quality Hosting: Our hosting packages are tailored to meet the needs of businesses, with reliable performance and excellent customer service.
- Regular Backups: Keeping your website safe is our priority. Our hosting environment automatically takes regular backups to protect against any data loss or downtime.
- Secure Payment System: Secure payment systems are a must-have for any business website and we offer the latest in secure payment gateways so you can confidently transact online.
- Analytics: Our analytics packages enable you to track the performance of your website and make any necessary changes to improve visitor engagement.
- Support: We are available 24/7 to provide technical assistance and answer any questions you may have about your website setup or operation.
Top 10 reasons to choose WooCommerce for your business
Why Business Owners Need To Make Time For Website Maintenance And Promotion
Yoast SEO Premium vs Free Yoast Plugin
8 WordPress Myths Busted: Debunking WordPress Myths
10 Small Business SEO Myths Debunked
3 Reasons Your WordPress Website Must be Optimised for Mobile
8 Top Website Content Tips for your business
Why Your Business Needs Mobile Responsive Wordpress Website Design