A successful inbound marketing campaign requires knowing your target audience and providing content they find valuable. Let’s explore The 6 Key Components of Inbound Marketing.
What does your target audience want to accomplish when they use the internet? Who is your target audience? You want to attract these people to your website, so it’s essential to create your content for them.
The Essence of Inbound Marketing
Although crafting a successful inbound marketing campaign is difficult, it’s not complicated either. It’s a simple process that begins with providing value for your target audience.
- An individual goes online, searching for information or a solution to a problem. At this stage, the individual may not be aware of a solution and probably does not know what your products do.
- Your company’s website appears on an ad, a social media post, or a Google search.
- The individual clicks on your website and finds an answer to a question or a solution to a problem. You have now become an authority to this person.
- The individual wants more information and value and returns to your site.
- The visitor discovers you’re offering a free ebook, webinar, or instructional video series and signs up for it using his or her email.
- You continue to provide value through targeted emails. The emails nurture the prospect through an email follow-up series.
- The prospect becomes a customer.
Again, inbound marketing is simple, but it is not easy.
The 6 Key Components of Inbound Marketing
- The Components of Inbound Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Design
- Lead Generation
- Lead Management
- Content Creation and Distribution
1. The Components of Inbound Marketing
There’s more to successful inbound marketing than posting a couple of clever blog posts and a Facebook video every Monday and Wednesday. For an inbound marketing campaign to work, you must master the following aspects.
2. Search Engine Optimization
Remember the step in the marketing process where your company comes up on the first page of a Google search, and the prospect clicks on your site? That doesn’t happen by chance. Every company that sells the same or similar products and services as you is trying to get their pages ranked high in Google and other search engines by optimizing their web pages.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) requires knowing your target audience, understanding what they want, and knowing the words your audience uses while searching.
3. Web Design
It’s a harsh truth: People on the internet don’t care about you until they discover you can help improve their lives. And if you can’t make their life better in under three seconds, many of them will find someone else who can. A slow website drastically reduces traffic to your site. And once they get there, they better be able to see what they’re looking for fast, or they’re on to the next page that looks promising. Use responsive web design and easy navigation to attract and keep website visitors.
4. Lead Generation
What do users do once they’re on your site? If all they do is read a couple of blog posts and move on to the following website offering similar information, your site hasn’t achieved its primary goal of generating leads. To generate quality leads, you need to provide a valuable lead magnet–ebook, instructional series, webinar–that gets your target audience to take action and leave contact information.
5. Lead Management
If your leads and prospects never become customers, has your inbound marketing done anything for your business? Not if the purpose of your business is to generate sales and income. You need to have systems in place to nurture leads through the buying process.
6. Content Creation and Distribution
Inbound marketing success is impossible without valuable content. Content includes blog posts, videos, social media posts, images, infographics, case studies, webinars, etc.
Inbound marketing considers how people shop and buy in a digital world. Incorporating all the aspects of inbound marketing is a ton of work, and the type of work Pixel Fish loves to do. Pixel Fish is a Sydney Digital Agency specialising in web design and digital marketing. Contact them and find out how you can attract more traffic, generate more leads, and profit from more sales.
How to Drive Website Traffic with Podcasting for your business
Top Tips for Selling Subscription Products Online
How to Use Instagram to Drive Website Traffic for your business
How to Create the Best Website Structure to Boost SEO
How to Use Your Website as a Recruiting Tool For Your Business
How to Create Effective Website Case Studies to Showcase Your Success
WordPress Divi Theme Best Features: What you need to know
Divi WordPress Theme
11 of the Best Divi WordPress Theme features you should know