Video has the potential to relay a lot of data in a relatively short amount of time. Let’s explore the Top 10 Benefits of Using YouTube Videos on Your Website.
Video can convey emotional, educational, and historical information in a platform that is cost-effective and easy to work with.
Top 10 Benefits of Using YouTube Videos on Your Website
- People Are More Receptive to Your Call to Action on a Video Platform
- Customers Want To Trust, and Video Allows You To Cater for That Need
- Google Will Love Your Videos and Your Videos Will love Google
- Improves and Reinforces Conversion Rate With Explainer Videos
- Generate Interest in Your Business and Product
- Video Marketing Goes Hand-In-Hand with Content Marketing
- Showcase Your Brand and Your Personality
- Video Content Gives You an Edge over Your Competitors
- All Ages and Demographics Are Assessable To You
- Reinforce Your Email Subscription Lists
However, there are many businesses and organisations that sway away from video marketing.
Some don’t know how to create compelling content, think it’s too expensive, or simply shy away from showing their face on camera.
However, video content is much more than putting a face your business. Video allows you to educate your buyers, showcase how you are an authoritative voice in your industry, as well as create a space where you are heralded as a business owner who is dedicated to openly communicate with their clients.
YouTube and How It Has Influenced Video Marketing
The birth of a video marketing can go back to the creation of Youtube in 2005. Before Youtube, there were a select few websites that allow you to post videos, albeit it was a cumbersome process. However, Youtube used a different approach. It’s tools and interface created an inviting platform where personalities can shine. As more people became influential on the platform, marketers started to take interests on the video sharing website – and with good reason.
- Youtube alone garners more than 4 billion views per day, and it is the second largest search engine behind Google.com – it’s owner.
- YouTube is for the consumer, B2B marketers, and promotional, and everyday layman. 55% of people watching Youtube on a daily basis and 92% of business-to-business customers watch online video.
To understand how video marketing can jump start your promotional strategies. Here are some of the top benefits of utilising YouTube on your website.
Top 10 Benefits of Using YouTube Videos on Your Website
1. People Are More Receptive to Your Call to Action on a Video Platform
The reason why video is much more persuasive boils down to human nature. On video, you can use actual people or scenarios to invoke emotion – emotions that are very difficult to conjure with content marketing. There is simply no better technology to convey emotion, than video. Video content caters to the brain’s ability to extrapolate emotion from body language, facial expressions, music, and imagery.
2. Customers Want To Trust, and Video Allows You To Cater for That Need
The educated consumer is very selective when it comes to completing a transaction. To foster a sense of trust, video marketing allows your business to connect with potential consumers on a human level. Video allows you to reinforce your message and objectives that will clearly underline your intention.
3. Google Will Love Your Videos and Your Videos Will love Google
There is a lot of content on the Internet, with a large bulk of it being written content. When properly implemented, content marketing is still very effective and should be a cornerstone of any marketing strategy. However, there is a lot of competition. Video marketing allows you to take advantage of this relatively new form of marketing in a cost-effective way, since HD cameras are relatively affordable. Actually, research has noted that your content is 53 times more likely to be discovered when utilising video. Video content sends out strong signals of relevance, which Google strives for.
4. Improves and Reinforces Conversion Rate With Explainer Videos
More people are more likely to buy your product and invests in your services once they have viewed an explainer video. An explainer video fleshes out your objectives, making it very clear to the potential customer.
5. Generate Interest in Your Business and Product
There are so many ways that people can perceive a written text. However, video marketing allows you to clearly state the benefits of your product and subsequently raise interest. Images and videos generate interests by showcasing exactly how your product beats the competitors.
6. Video Marketing Goes Hand-In-Hand with Content Marketing
Utilise video marketing with your written content for a comprehensive effect. The competent business blogger or small business owner utilises video to explain parts of their sales plan that can be potentially misinterpreted. According to Wharton Research centre, 10% of people retain what they hear and more than 50% of what they see. Augment the benefits of content and video marketing by using them together.
7. Showcase Your Brand and Your Personality
To foster brand loyalty, you want to put a face to your business. In today’s digital world, people do not want to conduct business with a brick-and-mortar, boring store. People want to have a sense of communication and personality on the web. Many people still weigh in on their emotion in their decision-making process, and video marketing allows you to sway their actions in your favour.
8. Video Content Gives You an Edge over Your Competitors
There may be many industry leaders in your niche, but there are those who have not invested in video marketing. You can compound the benefits of video by using it on your website and you’ll be seen as an authoritative voice.
9. All Ages and Demographics Are Assessable To You
With the proliferation of smart phones and tablets, more people are connected to the internet than ever before. Online users between 35 and 45 and 45 to 55 are just as likely to search and find your video. Video content also spans over different ethnic groups, regions, and economic backgrounds.
10. Reinforce Your Email Subscription Lists
By including video in your email blasts, you will find that more people will be more interested in your promotional emails, improving click-through rates. You can enjoy the benefit of a 51% increase in engagement by including video in your email marketing campaigns.
What’s your Video marketing strategy?
Keen to read more of our blogs on Videos? Here are a few.
10 Common Website Video Mistakes To Avoid
Top 10 Ways for Using Video on Your Website
How to create a great promotional video for your business website
Grow Your Sales With the Top 10 Types of Ecommerce Website Promotions
5 Ways to Improve Your Website Conversion Rate Through Web Design
How to give Effective website design feedback to your Web Designer
Blogging for SEO: How to write the SEO Perfect Blog
Key Features of Successful Landing Page Creation